- me in every single restaurant ever: i'll have the chicken fingers
tonight, we are young so lets
read homosexual fanfiction and cry over band members and drown our faces into buckets of food and watch tv shows and then have breakdowns over fictional characters and hyperventilate over 30 year old actors who are hotter
than the sun
- Me: *see spider*
- Me: *lose sight of spider*
- Me: So this is how I die.
do cheerleaders in american highschools actually wear their cheerleading outfits all the time or is it just a massive media conspiracy
- Weather: Okay, today's gonna be about 65-70 degrees, pretty cloudy but nothing too --
- Me: Yeah, that's cool and all, but uh, it's June, isn't it? A little cold for the summer, don't you think?
- Weather: Oh. Okay. Fine. I see how you want it. You want summer weather? BOOM. YOU ARE NOW IN THE FIRES OF HELL. YOU ARE MELTING AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU IS ON FIRE.
- Me: OH GOD WHY
- Weather: HERE COMES THE SUN, MOTHERFUCKERS